Saturday, June 25, 2016

Wow.... Has it Really Been a Year.....

Since I last posted?
So much has happened since then. We are still in AZ, but we did move some things around this past year so our son could move back home so he could afford to go to college. So DH gave up his office that was located in the downstairs bedroom and moved his office into where I had my office. I moved my office into the dining room Since we rarely used it as a dining room (my long arm machine/ quilt studio is still in the one car garage as before). Here are a few of my current sewing room/ office please excuse the mess.

I always wanted a peg board so we made one.

We added a curtain to close off the foyer for some privacy. 

I bought some inexpensive bookshelves from Walmart for shelving/ storage.
I added a new area rug in fuchsia!!!

Added some whimsy and finally made a quilt diva quilt.

Put this quilted design wall up... 



I have been loving my new space...(to be cont...)

No comments:

Post a Comment