Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Clearing the Decks

Or better known as clearing the table! Every so often the rush of customer quilts slows down enough that I am able to quilt my own quilts and the past couple of weeks I have been doing just that :)
Here are a few that have been done so far...
I call this "Pure Mood Swings", Pure is the name of the fabric line used and Mood Swings is the name of the quilt pattern.

I quilted a panto called Turbalance (2)

This one is the Bonnie Hunter's 2014 Fall Mystery quilt called Grand Illusion 

I chose the panto Slick for this one

This one was the very first mystery Bonnie Hunter did on her Blog called Carolina Crossroads the pattern can now be found in her Scraps and Shirttails book 1

I quilted a panto called Starletts on it

This quilt was another Mystery quilt of Bonnie Hunter called Orange Crush

I chose a panto called Sweet Indigo on it

If you quilt it you need to bind it...these are the bindings I have prepped for the quilts I have been quilting

these need the bindings machine stitched to the top of the quilts

then they will sit until I get around to hand stitching the binding down to the back of the quilts

This is all that there is left of my own stuff that have been piling up for years waiting to be quilted.
All there is left to do is 7 lap quilts and the rest are table runners or mini quilts.  Hoping to finish these off in the next couple of weeks!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment