Thursday, November 6, 2014

Are You Ready...

For Bonnie Hunter's 2014 Fall Mystery?
The first clue gets released in 3 weeks, and the mystery quilt's name is "Grand Illusion". You can click on the Grand Illusion badge (on the left side of my blog) and it will take you to Bonnie's blog where you can find out all the info you need (such as fabric colors she used, fabric requirements, and the finished quilt size) if you want to follow along as well.

I did last years "Celtic Solstice" mystery, I made a queen size one that I gave to friends and then I made the smaller size one to keep for me. I also plan on doing this years. My fabrics that I will be using is pictured above. I am using the same color pallet that Bonnie used, very pretty and it reminds me of spring. I plan on doing at least some of the units that are called for each week when the clues are released. I also will be joining in on the "linky party Mondays" that Bonnie has on her blog every Monday following each clue.
So what do you say? Are you in? It will be a lot of fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment