Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Themed Quilt Projects

About a week ago or so I got the urge to sew Halloween type quilty stuff, must have been the cooler temps here in AZ or something. Anyways since this is a slow week business wise I have been working on a few projects....just a sneak peak for now ;0)
I had a Riley Blake Jr. Halloween Jelly Roll (had only 21 strips in it), &
 
 I dug around in my 2 1/2" strip bin for some solid black strips to add to it to make a Halloween lap/wall quilt.  

 With just a little bit more sub cutting I was off and running. But no more pics of this until I finish it and get it quilted along with 3 Halloween table runners. Stay tuned for the finish stuff before the end of October.

Plus just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!! to Marilyn for contributing to my stash scrap user system. These fabrics will go along with my other red white and blue fabrics to make some scrap quilts for future charities!

No comments:

Post a Comment