Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Promotion for Gecko Quilts Blog(s) Followers Only

Yesterday I quilted one of my own quilts, it will be hanging in my dining room once I bind it. I used my CL square dance design board, here is a quick pic


Recognize it? It's a UFO I did earlier in the year and now it's quilted! but if you want to see more detail of the quilting, you will have to go to my other blog at http://geckoquiltscirclelordscrapbook.blogspot.com/

For all of my customers that sign up as a follower to either one (or both) of my blogs I will give them a special discount on their next quilt when they choose the pattern that I used on the above quilt. You must be a follower of my blog(s) to get the inside scoop on this discount and the discount is only good until Nov. 18, 2011. If you are interested call me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment