Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Plus

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We had my DH's side of the family over, like we do for all of the holidays.

This is my MIL with all of her grandchildren (minus 2 that live in MO).
She plans on using this picture for her Christmas cards this year.

This week has been pretty crazy with getting customer quilts done, appointments for drop offs and pick ups, moving my MIL in with us and getting her settled and then Jenni and RJ (BIL/SIL) lost RJ's mom on Holy Thursday (so if you would, please say a prayer for Jenni/ RJ and RJ's family it would mean alot to them), then hosting Easter. Yup it has been very crazy here indeed!
 
But even with all of that I still managed to work on my "Sister's Choice Swap". Above is some of the blocks, I made 4 addtional ones so I will have a larger quilt. I still have to do the sashings and border but had to wait for the fabric to arrive.... 
Which it did on Saturday! Pretty, huh? I am planning on using this for the star cornerstones in the sashing as well as the outer border. Hoping to get it done (flimsy stage) by the end of the month. 
If it wasn't for my quilting...I would have gone insane years ago :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment