Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mystery Quilt Update Week 2

The mystery quilt I am working on had it's first set of clues this past Saturday, but unfortunately I was unable to sew along on that day but today I had some time to sew. I was able to get through all 5 clues too! Here is what I have so far...

Remember this is what I started with.


This is a sample of Clue 1
This is a sample of Clue 2
This is a sample of Clue 3
This is a sample of Clue 4
   This is a sample of Clue 5

I can't wait until Saturday to see what the next set of clues will be. One thing I have already figured out is that the blocks will be 12 1/2" unfinished and that I am really liking this mystery and how it's turning out so far! Oh and remember the quilt is supose to be 80X80 when finished based on the mystery. I might add another border to make it a queen size quilt.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are liking the mystery! Your fabrics are looking great put together! I will be posting more clues on Saturday...stay tuned! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those turtles...so cute!

    Kay in Scotland

    ReplyDelete