Monday, September 27, 2010

Inspiration From a Blog

With the up comming move and a new quilt studio to decorate I have gone to cyber space to get some ideas on how to decorate and organize it to get the most out of the space I will have. My favorite place for ideas/inspiration was (well actually there are 2 places) the first is Sew Many Ways  check it out if you want to get inspired "tool time Tuesdays" are when she shows some crafty ideas using everyday stuff. My 2nd is Ikea. Chris & I decided to do some errands without the kids on Saturday and one of the places we went to was Ikea, it was our first trip to this super store. If I had to describe it, it would be Costco (or Sams Club) on steroids! Wow, was that place awesome. There will be several things from Ikea that will find there way into our new house and in the quilt studio. It's deffinately the way to go if you are on a budget. Oh and for my storage/organization in my studio I am planing on using some of the ideas from sew many ways using my left over moving boxes.     

No comments:

Post a Comment