Monday, January 11, 2010

New Week, New Outlook

The first week of the year was gone, I was glad to see it go. Now a new week is here with a new outlook for me. 


I decided a healthy lifestyle is sure to fail if I fail to plan ahead. So changes have to be made so I can fit everything in in a day. I am sure I am not the first person that realised that 24 hours in 1 day is just not enough hours to get everything done and I am sure I won't be the last either. But if I want to succeed in my goals this year I need to prioritize my days. I decided to change my appointment schedule so I am able to exercise in the morning after I drop the twins off at school. I have found out that if I don't get my workouts done in the morning before my shower chances are I won't get it in that day. This was becoming to be a challenge because I had been starting my customer appointments at 10 am, this does not give me enough time to work out for an hour. So I am pushing my appointments back later in the day to fit my schedule better. 


This way I will be able to workout after the kids go to school and before I have customer pick ups/drop offs and since I don't actually start quilting until 2 pm it just makes sense. 


I am also going to try to make sure that I keep my weekends for family this year, it's no fun working the weekends while my family is having fun without me. Balance has gotta be key this year. Juggling a business, family and a healthy lifestyle won't be easy but it will be well worth it in the long run if I can pull it off.


Today I restarted my diet (my healthy lifestyle) I want to loose 12 lbs in 12 weeks. I started off the day by burning 684 cals in 1 hour on my recumbant bike and I am pleased to announce that I stayed on my meal plan all day! 1 day done, 83 days to go for goal.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment