Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where Has the Past Month Gone?

I can't believe it has been 1 month since my last post. It seems like just yesterday it was Thanksgiving and I had to fit 1 months worth of quilting into 1 1/2 weeks!



Well here's a re-cap of the past month. Yes I was able to get 1 months of customer quilts done in a week and a half (the pick ups however were finished the Friday before Christmas however). Then I moved onto working on my own projects that needed to be done for Christmas, which also got done and mailed off followed by non stop cookie baking and emroidering little candy cane holders for the kids on Christmas eve. 



Christmas Eve was at our house so I needed to clean house the days before  and still had to wrap presents that were purchased just in the nick of time. All in all everything went all right even though it seems to be all a blur. 



Today Chris, the kids and I went to the mall to check out the sales (which weren't that great) and I got my ears re-peirced. it has been a while since I have worn earrings and when I tried to put them in on Christmas Eve, I couldn't (my holes have closed up before but I was always able to reopen them but this time I didn't want to mess with it so I just had them redone..much easier).



Anyways in our travels today I discovered the coolest place..it is called the half price book store. It is a second hand store that also sells DVDs as well. I bought alot of DVDs for less than a third of what they cost in the other stores...way too cool!  

No comments:

Post a Comment