Friday, November 6, 2009

The Dow Jones Industrial Average Closed Above 10,000!

For the first time in over a year the Dow Jones Industrial Average has closed at or over the 10,000 mark at the closing bell on any given Friday!!! This means that my Depression Prevention Special is now officially over! I was starting to think that this day was never goimg to come ;0)


And just as luck would have it, the moment that the stock market closed today... the phone rang. It was a customer with 3 bed size quilts hoping that she could drop off her quilts for the special price. I had to inform her that she was a day late and a dollar short. She sounded a little dissapointed but hey the rules were the rules. Besides I gave her a little heads up on a special I am planning to run all of next year for my 5 year anniversary special and she was a happy customer once more.    

No comments:

Post a Comment