Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Santas' Naughty List

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring... EXCEPT 2 naughty dogs! We have 3 dogs, well 2 and a grand-dog that is, and early this morning 1 of our dogs (Sandy) and my daughter's dog (Hossa) were up to no good. They found a couple of their Christmas gifts and decided to open them early!

 This is what I found when I woke up this morning

  
 When confronted this is what I got... presents, what presents, I don't see any presents.

 
  and from this one, I was here the whole time. At least they only took 1 each and it had their own names on the wrapping. I know my other dog had nothing to do with it because he needs to lifted into bed and he was still in bed at the time this was going on.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! I have been told that we will be blessed with another grand-dog later today...Rachel & Zach will be picking up their new Husky puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment