Friday, November 1, 2013

My Halloween Projects Reveal Plus Hossa Update

Better late than never ;0)
My Halloween projects have been done for a few days, was going to show them yesterday but I was busy with my fabric stash (more on that later).

This quilt is called "Frank & Friends" by quilt soup

I used pumpkin patch as my pantograph design along with a light grey thread.

This quilt was from my teaser post using a Riley Blake mini jelly roll and kona black. Pattern is called "Scrap Basket Blues" and can be found in Kim Bracket's first book "Scrap Basket Surprises" ( I love this book, I have made so many quilts from it).   

Using a med. grey thread I quilted it using the "Entangled" pantograph.  I love how it turned out!

and last but not least...update pics on my eldest daughter's puppy; "Hossa"

not so little anymore and he's still growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment