Friday, September 17, 2010

High Desert Mystery Quilt Week 1

Are you looking for a new quilt project? Do you like a good mystery? My friend Kristina is hosting a "High Desert Mystery" at her blog. If you are interested in playing along just click on the link (above in quotes) and you will get all of the info. All of the clues should be up by the end of Oct. and it only uses 3 fabrics.
I am going to do it and I even bought my fabrics already! Take a look...
From left to right, 1st fabric is my focus fabric, the 2nd is my contrast fabric and the 3rd is my background fabric. I wanted to stay with a desert theme so I chose some southwest fabrics that I have had my eye on for some time now. 
This should be alot of fun, Thanks Kristina for hosting this!

2 comments:

  1. Those fabrics are gorgeous Joann. Thanks for the link back to my blog too. This should be alot of fun! Hope you just love the finished top as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristina! I can't wait to get started, I have never participated in a mystery quilt before so this is all new to me. Your instructions so far are excellent.Looking forward to the next clue!

    ReplyDelete