I finished the queen sz Celtic Solstice!
I was hoping to also have a 75" X 75" Celtic Solstice done by now, made from the leftover blocks from the larger quilt (I made enough blocks to make the king sz one but only needed a queen sz for the friends of ours that I made it for), but life threw us a curve ball and well everything came to a halt. When things settle down I plan on finishing it, so I have one for me.
This is all I was able to get of the full quilt.
and this is the close up, I used a pantograph called Tickle for the quilting.
Since January is now behind us I changed out my mini quilt to reflect February. I need to start working on March because if Feb. goes as quickly as Jan. did, it will be here in no time. ;)
The above is for an English Paper Piecing mystery that started in January over at the Hillbilly Quilt Shop Blog
it won't be that big, it only will have 70 pieces in it and Tanya said it will be a table topper / small wall hanging size when finished. My paper pieces are ordered and should be here this week. I used this cool color tool to help pick my fabric colors out, can't wait to see what it turns out to look like.
Don't forget to check out the other Celtic Solstice quilts here.