Friday, August 20, 2010

Back To School Totes

It's been awhile since I blogged about projects I am working on so here's one that I finished last week, well actually I did 2 of these.






Ever since I made my professional tote last spring 2 of my daughters wanted ones for themselves. My daughter Rachel (who's a big Hockey fan) wanted hers in Blackhawk colors and logo. Since I was making 1 I figured 2 wouldn't take too much longer so I made another just like this one for Rachel's best friend Ashley (who is also a huge Blackhawks fan). They use these totes instead of backpacks for school.

I still need to make my oldest daughter her tote, which will be in turquoise and lime green but I don't think I will have hers done in time for school, she starts on Monday...My to do list keeps getting longer and longer, and I swear the days are getting shorter and shorter!

No comments:

Post a Comment