Monday, April 12, 2010

Blogging

I am new to this whole blogging thing, just started  last fall, thought it would be something fun to do. The more I learn about it the more I am intrigued. The more blogs I visit the more I want to add to my blogs, to make mine have more personality. Widgets, badges oh my! The things you can do can make your head dizzy. I have seen several blogs set up to look like scrapbooks, really cool and as soon as I figure out how to do that, my blogs will get an instant face lift, lol :0)

 However it might take a while since I am computer challenged....when I was in high school many years ago I had to take a computer class, it was so boring, we had those old Mac "dinosaurs" that only had the dreadful green text color and the only thing we were being taught was how to write code. At the time this seemed very boring to me, so much so that I use to sit in the back of the class drawing in my sketch book (my senior year every other class of mine was an art class ;0)). Who would have thought, that computer class would have actually come in handy now. 

It's a good thing my DH is a computer geek, except whenever I ask him to do something for me computer related he keeps telling me he doesn't write code :0(  But he has come in pretty handy, I mean he created my business website for me and hosts it and maitains it on our own server, saves us alot of $$ and I am able to have as much content on it that I want. If only I would have paid more attention in that high school computer class...that's the moral of this story kids, those classes in high school you think you will never put to use in your real life, well pay attention because you most likely will!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment